- Engraved items
- Gift Wrapping Service
- Expedited Express Shipping Costs
- Used, laundered or damaged by the customer
- Special customized orders are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Tuscany Leather products returned with damaged or without warranty seal, used or incomplete will not be refunded.
If you are not completely thrilled with your purchase, you may return it for a replacement, exchange, or refund. Returns are accepted for 30 days after date of purchase with the following exceptions and guidelines.
- Jewelry that has been worn, resized, damaged, engraved, or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return, exchange or refund. All jewelry must be returned in new, unworn condition, in the original packaging and will undergo quality checks and inspection. If the jewelry has been worn or shows any sign of wear, it will be returned to you. Jewelry boxes must be in new condition and must not be missing parts, dirty, or damaged.
- All jewelry claimed to be defective may be exchanged for replacement only and will be inspected upon return. Defect claims must be made by contacting us within 7 days of receipt of your purchase. If jewelry is determined to be damaged or otherwise altered after delivery and not manufacturer flaw, no refund will be issued and the jewelry will be sent back to you.
- Brown and black discoloration on .925 sterling silver jewelry is naturally occurring tarnish and is not a defect; it can be removed with silver cleaner. We hand clean all our sterling silver jewelry prior to packing of orders.
- A green discoloration on skin is not an indication of "fake" or sub-quality silver. Sterling silver is mixed with an alloy of copper, which can discolor skin depending on your body's chemistry.
Tuscany Leather Products returned with damaged or without warranty seal, used or incomplete will not be refunded.
- Please contact us immediately if your shipment was damaged in transit. Damaged items must be returned within 10 days for shipping damage claims.
RETURN INSTRUCTIONS - Package the item in similar packaging to what you received or use the original shipping package, including all original packaging and collateral material. If your item was delivered with a diamond certificate and that certificate is not returned, you will be liable for the US $250 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) replacement cost. For security reasons, do not write Jewelry anywhere on the outside of the packaging. Include your packing slip (or order #) and reason for return within the package. All merchandise should be sent First Class USPS mail with delivery confirmation. Return cost shipping reimbursement is for damaged items that are replaced only (not refunds) and is limited to $5.00. Return items to:
69 Old Selden Stage Road
Selden, N.Y. 11784
We recommend that you securely package your items in original packing materials. We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Please do not send items back in a standard #10 envelope or a plain letter envelope. Items are easily stolen from this type of packaging.
Please note that to be eligible for return, items must be in their original purchase condition, including all product documentation, and shipped back to us within 30 days. Deelytes Collections does not offer free returns for international orders. The purchaser is responsible for shipping the item back to Deelytes Collections on international orders.
International customers will be responsible for all duty and taxes imposed by their country if any.
*During special holidays such as Valentines Day, Christmas - we offer an extended 30 day return from date of the holiday, and not from the date of order if you put a note in the order that it is a Holiday order.
** If you ordered an incorrect item we will issue you a store credit upon receipt of receiving the unused item.
USPS or Fedex failures are not the fault of Deelytes Collections and do not reflect how we treat our customers. USPS and Fedex have an outstanding delivery record. What happens after the shipment leaves our fulfillment center(s) has arrived at your delivery location is out of our control. We track all our orders to ensure that they arrive quickly and safely. We make every effort to locate any lost or missing package via the tracking.
If your item is damaged from our error it will be replaced, not refunded.
We are not responsible for stolen packages once they are delivered.
Order Did Not Arrive
UPS and USPS have an outstanding delivery record, but if you do not receive your order on time, please contact us immediately. We track all our orders to ensure that they arrive quickly and safely. Any missing merchandise claims must be made within 10 days of the shipping date.
VERIFY YOUR ADDRESS
Be sure to verify your address as we will ship to the shipping address listed in the order confirmation/receipt. This includes Paypal addresses. If you have put the incorrect address notify us immediately and prior to shipping so we may update the shipping information.
Please note that to be eligible for return, items must be in their original purchase condition, include all product documentation, and shipped and received within 30 days.
If a package or item delivered to you arrives damaged, please contact us immediately online or call us immediately at 631-707-5329. Please retain all packing materials unless instructed otherwise by Deelytes Collections. Claims for damaged or missing items must be reported immediately or within 7 days of receipt of your order. Deelytes Jewelry Collection will not be responsible for lost or damaged returned shipments.
International orders that are outside the United States will be handled on a case by case basis. If you have an issue with your order, please contact us, and we will do our best to make it right.
What happens next?
We refund the cost of the returned merchandise as soon as we receive the delivery, and send you an email to confirm that the return has been completed. Refunds are in the form of original payment, such as the credit card used for the order. If the refund is applied to your credit card, your credit card company may take up to 10 additional business days to post the refund to your account.
NOTE: We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries. If you choose not to use our prepaid shipping label, shipment is at your expense. Also, we don't refund original shipping and handling charges.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, essential oils, liquids, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Items Purchased with Donated Gift Certificates
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
Any Product that has been used.
Belly Button Rings
Items Marked: Specialty Item
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use, Perfume, Cologne, CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Customerservice@deelytes.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Items purchased during a sale can be refunded for the sale price. If sale has ended at the time of return, regular price does not apply to refund.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Customerservice@deelytes.com
1. Product Excellence Guarantee:
Every product you buy from us must be free of defects or you may return it immediately for credit or replacement.
- All Deelytes Collections Jewelry and Household Goods are covered by a 1-month manufacturer’s warranty, which covers defective parts experienced under normal wear and the labor required to repair them.
- Our Tuscany Leather products are covered by a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
- Our Jewelry warranty is valid only for Deelytes Collection Jewelry. Improper repair of warranty service performed by someone other than Deelytes Collections will void this warranty.
- All products at Deelytes Collections is genuine, authentic and of consistent high quality and value.
- Deelytes Collections disclaims any liability for consequential or accidental damages for breach of written or implied warranty of this item, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation will not apply to you.
- Our warranty is valid only in the USA.
3. Stone Replacement:
- We will replace a missing diamond or gemstone on certain jewelry for up to 3 months after purchase, FREE of charge. This warranty excludes any jewelry merchandise that has lost a single diamond or gemstone with a total weight of 0.12 carat or larger.
4. Jewelry Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Please be aware that our 3-month warranty only covers manufacturer’s defects. It does not cover the following:
- General wear and tear such as scratches, dents, nicks or missing stones.
- Although our jewelry is resistant to moisture, water damage is not covered.
- Fading/chipping of the material on the product (which depends almost entirely on how you handle the product).
- Lost or stolen parts.
- Damage due to personal misuse or negligence.
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the item while in the possession of the consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
5. Follow the instructions given below carefully to send your item to be repaired:
- You must email Customerservice@deelytes.com and notify us that you will be shipping your merchandise. You must include your name and order number with the word “Warranty” in the subject of the email. Please provide detail explanation of what is wrong with the jewelry you are sending back.
- Make no reference to the word jewelry or the contents that you are sending on the outside of the box.
- You must include a copy of the original invoice along with the item you wish to have repaired.
All packages must be sent to the following address:
69 Old Selden stage Rd
- Insure your package for the value of the contents. You are liable if you fail to insure the package you are returning, exchanging or repairing in the event it becomes lost or damaged. Insurance costs involved in the prevention of loss and damage are very minimal. Insure your item for the total amount you paid when you purchased the item.
- You are responsible for shipping charges on returns, exchanges and repairs.
- Use only shipping carriers which provide a tracking receipt and insurance against the package.